Welcome to Meadow View Junior Academy (MVJA) and thank you for your interest in our school.
We admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnicity to all the rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at school. Meadow View Junior Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin and ethnicity in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other programs administered by the school.#
By registering with MVJA, parent(s), and/or guardian(s) agree to partner with the school in the development of their children.
Our application/enrollment process is fully online and so we encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents with the ability to track the status of their child's application.
Criteria for Admission
- Student and parent interview;
- Receipt/completion of all required forms;
- Receipt of transcripts and other documents;
- Age appropriate for grade, as applicable;
- Testing completed and acceptable;
- Financial arrangements completed;
- Proof of appropriate immunizations;
- Physical examinations for all new students and students entering 4th, 7th, and 9th grades. This must be completed by October 1;
- Student’s willingness to cooperate in the school program;
- Approval of the school board.