All students are to follow the school guidelines below regarding the uniform:
- K - 5: Shirts: All shirts must have collars. Polos - short or long sleeve with school logo; girls/young ladies may wear plain Peter Pan collar: LIGHT BLUE OR BURGUNDY.
- Grades 6 and up – Shirts: All shirts must be Oxford shirts with school logo. LIGHT BLUE ONLY.
- Shirt can be short sleeve;
- 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve.
- Shirt can be short sleeve or long sleeve.
- Docker style ONLY or long shorts (during the warm weather—temperature above 70 degrees Fahrenheit); KHAKI OR NAVY BLUE.
- A belt must be worn with the pants.
- Skirt length MUST BE below the knee (skorts and jumpers are also allowed); KHAKI OR NAVY BLUE
- Solid colors—crew or v-neck (no sweatshirts, no stripes or patterns, no hoodies): NAVY BLUE OR BURGUNDY
- Sneakers are recommended, or sensible shoes in black, brown or navy blue.
- White, black or navy blue socks or stockings must be worn at all times inside and outside.
- NO open-toe shoes, sandals, flip flops are allowed.
- Hats, caps, bandana headbands, or other head coverings are not allowed indoors.
JEWELRIES OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED however small they may be or what message they carry.
Please use the link below to access Lands End catalog. The catalog contains only the items that are acceptable for our school's uniform. Pants may be purchased at any store.