To use the Online AdventistSchoolPay, please click the link below:
About Online AdventistSchoolPay:
AdventistSchoolPay allows you to pay your child's school tuition and expenses online, using your credit card, debit card or checking account.
AdventistSchoolPay is now available to all Adventist elementary schools and academies in the United States.
AdventistSchoolPay recognizes the sensitive nature of your personal and financial information. It is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of any information you provide and we take a pro-active approach and appropriate action to protect your privacy. When you entrust AdventistSchoolPay with your information, you can be certain it will be used only within our strict guidelines:
How We Protect Your Information
- We do not sell, rent, or exchange any individual personal or credit card information with any Adventist or non-Adventist organizations.
- Within AdventistSchoolPay, we safeguard your information carefully using the latest industry-standard security methods available. We use firewalls to block unauthorized access by individuals or networks and use secure transmissions such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt information between you and AdventistSchoolPay. As an additional safeguard, we also encrypt all backup tapes for AdventistSchoolPay.
Who Can See Your Information
In order for you to be able to pay your tuition and school fees online through AdventistSchoolPay, registration is required using a valid email address. Registration is free to anyone. Personal information and student details provided are kept confidential between you and your local school. No credit card information is stored under any circumstance and only the total amount of your payment is immediately submitted to the bank for processing. Credit card numbers and checking account details are used only for processing your payment and are not used for any other purpose.
How AdventistSchoolPay Uses Email
AdventistSchoolPay will never send emails asking for personal or account information such as passwords or credit card numbers. In most instances, we will not send you emails unless you have initiated an email dialogue with us or you have previously requested us to communicate with you in this manner.
AdventistSchoolPay uses temporary cookies while you are logged into the site. As soon as you exit the (browser or AdventistSchoolPay site) the cookie is deleted. If you turn off cookies in your browser, AdventistSchoolPay may not be accessible.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may email email@example.com during regular hours for assistance:
Regular hours of operation (Except Holidays)
Monday-Thursday 9AM to 7PM (EST)
Fridays from 9AM until 4PM (EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
Your local Seventh-day Adventist school now accepts online tuition payments!
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Is my payment information secure?
- Who will see my personal information?
- How long will it take for my school to receive my tuition?
- Who pays the credit card transaction fees?
- Can I still send the school a check for my child's tuition?
- Once I establish an AdventistSchoolPay account, am I always required to pay online?
- What if I make a mistake when completing my transaction?
- Is it acceptable to go into credit card debt when paying tuition?
- How does my school sign up?
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Electronic Checks (direct withdrawal from your checking account)
- Debit cards (cards with the Visa or MasterCard logos)
- Discover Network
Is my payment information secure?
Who will see my personal information?
Your password, user account and state-of-the-art security measures protect your privacy online. Only your school treasurer will have knowledge of your payment amount, and your payment information is not shared.
How long will it take for my school to receive my tuition?
The funds are sent to the school's checking account electronically twice per month. Your payment will appear on your next statement following this deposit.
Login to see the next deposit date by clicking on the link below:
Who issues my receipt?
AdventistSchoolPay will provide confirmation that your payment has been received.
Your "receipt" for payment will appear on the next statement from the school.
Who pays the credit card transaction fees?
Your local school pays the credit card fees. You will receive full credit for the payments you send.
If you would like to to reduce the fees to your school, you are encouraged to pay via electronic check.
Can I still send the school a check for my child's tuition?
Yes. AdventistSchoolPay is simply another method available to you.
Once I establish an AdventistSchoolPay account, am I always required to pay online?
No. You can use all available methods at any time.
What if I make a mistake when completing my transaction?
Contact your local school treasurer for assistance.
Is it acceptable to go into credit card debt when paying tuition?
The program does not encourage debt. The AdventistSchoolPay option is for the convenience of those who prefer to do their banking and financial transactions online.